Mithos' custom leather suits were developed for use on the racetrack. However, they are no longer used only by professional racers, for example in MotoGP, but are increasingly used by non-professional motorcyclists on the road. Nevertheless, the safety of every custom-made suit meets the highest standards. Thanks to the best manufacturing and first-class leather, the Mithos suits offer optimal protection, especially in the event of a fall with the motorbike.
The following factors protect you in every situation when riding a motorbike - so that you always feel safe:
We use either cowhide or kangaroo leather, both of the highest quality, depending on your preference.
The individual leather parts of our Mithos leather suits are at least double-stitched. In addition, the leather is applied twice in critical places. The custom-made fit ensures that the SAStec protectors, which are fitted inside the suit, always stay in the right place and provide the best protection for knees, elbows, shoulders, hips and back.
Our protectors all comply with EN 1621-1 (or EN 1621-2 for back protectors). All Mithos leather suits come with SAStec protectors as standard. However, you can upgrade to Paramount protectors when ordering. In our shop you will find more information about the protectors and their features.
All our tailor-made suits come with sliders to provide you with the best possible protection even in sloping positions. These can be customised in terms of colour, depending on the design of the suit.
Whether you choose a custom design or a Mithos design, every suit is custom made to your measurements. This allows us to guarantee the best possible fit and thus the best possible safety when riding your motorbike, whether on the racetrack or on the road.
Individual design - if you want it
Riding a motorbike is a passion - so of course you want your own personality to shine through on your station wagon. At Mithos you can have your Kombi designed to your individual wishes in addition to the individual fit. Alternatively, you can choose one of our ready-made Mithos designs, which will always make you look stylish. The different colour options of the leather suits give you the possibility to wear a custom leather suit that matches your motorbike, despite the prefabricated design.
Our suits are available in two different versions: with or without airbag. The Mithos leather suit RCP15 is delivered without airbag, with this suit model no airbag can be integrated afterwards. The model RCP18 has a preparation for airbag integration (techAIR). The airbag can of course also be directly applied as an option.
- Soft, ventilated and with temperfoam backed areas on the collarbone and on the side of the back area
- Interchangeable knee slider
- Double leather inserts at elbow, knees and buttocks
- SAS-TEC CP-1 chest protector, optional retrofittabe
- All seams at least twice sutile
- High quality and individual positionable
- According to standard, EN 1621-1 certified joint-protectors of SASTEC
- On shoulders, elbows, knees and back
- Strategic placed, seamless and individual developed perforation
- Aerodynamic backstool with ventilation and perforation in the upper part
- Extensive ventilation of the back can be equipped with water bag
- Opening for water hose is on the upper side from the hump
- Removable antibacterial lining
- Elactics insets
- Better temperature regulation, decreased sweating
- TPU D64 hard shells
- On shoulders, elbows and knees
- At the Moto2 world championship successfull tested
- Highly elastic, impact-resistant and light
- Good abrasiveness
- In combination with high-strenght polyamide-fibres
- Honeycomb structure in favour of lightness and from stability
- Impact-test are showing effective energy absorption structures from the honeycomb structure
- Elbow hard shell with interchangeable elbow grinder
- Stretchable neoprene- and meshinsets on the collar for better comfort
- Mobility and comfort because of elastic leather parts in lenght and also in width
- Large freedom to move in the lower back and also in the chest and arm area
- Stretchable Schoeller Keprotec-Stretch-Areas in sleeves and lateral front part
- Stretchable Schoeller Keprotec-Stretch-Areas in the rear knee area
- Comfortable carrying feeling in the boot
- Extreme resistant and comfortable ca. 1,2 mm cow leather or on request ca. 1,00 mm kangaroo leather
- Flexible Schoeller Key-Stretch pattern pieces in lateral front part, crotch area , sleeves and knee