The Mithos mass leather suits are made of soft leather, which can be perforated as desired in three different levels. In this way, sufficient ventilation can be ensured, whether for the use of the station wagon on the road or on the racetrack.
Our custom-made suits are additionally reinforced in the areas of the collarbone as well as laterally in the back area. In addition, every station wagon, regardless of the model, has replaceable knee grinders. Double leather inserts – even cowhide or kangaroo leather as desired – additionally protect elbows, knees and buttocks and ensure maximum safety on the motorcycle.
Optionally, each Mithos mass leather suit can be retrofitted with a SAS-Tec CP-1 chest protector to be even safer on the road or racing motorcycle.
Robust hard shells
TPU D64 hard shells are used on our leather suits as protection on elbows, knees and shoulders. These hard shells comply with the safety standard used in the Moto2 World Championship. The hard shells used are highly elastic, impact-resistant and have an extremely light weight and good abrasion resistance thanks to the combination with high-strength polyamide fibers. The built-in honeycomb structure also contributes to lightness and stability. The elbow grinder on the elbow hard shell is also individually replaceable.
Mithos only uses certified protectors that protect the shoulders, elbows, knees and back. All protectors used can be individually positioned for optimum wearing comfort and are also certified according to the EN 1621-1 standard.
Optimal temperature exchange
For the optimal temperature exchange under the station wagon, Mithos uses strategically used perforations, which are seamlessly integrated into the leather combination. Each station wagon also has a removable antibacterial lining and an aerodynamically designed back with ventilation. This regulates the temperature in the combination and minimizes sweating. The space created by the aerodynamic shape in the back area can be equipped with a water bag, the drinking hose of which is led forward through an opening provided for this purpose.
The made-to-measured leather suits by Mithos are equipped with stretchy neoprene and mesh inserts on the collar, which ensures optimal wearing comfort. In addition, the leather suit offers great freedom of movement through elastic leather parts in length and width of the back, chest and arm area as well as stretchable Schoeller Keprotec stretch areas on the arm, on the side trunk and in the back knee area.
Mithos uses only extremely resistant and comfortable cowhide or kangaroo leather. The cowhide leather has a thickness of about 1.2, the kangaroo leather is slightly thinner with about 1.0 mm.
Our Mithos mass leather suits are RCP18 version compatible with an airbag. More information about the available airbag models and the differences between racing and road airbags can be found here .
- Soft, ventilated and with temperfoam backed areas on the collarbone and on the side of the back area
- Interchangeable knee slider
- Double leather inserts at elbow, knees and buttocks
- SAS-TEC CP-1 chest protector, optional retrofittabe
- All seams at least twice sutile
- High quality and individual positionable
- According to standard, EN 1621-1 certified joint-protectors of SASTEC
- On shoulders, elbows, knees and back
- Strategic placed, seamless and individual developed perforation
- Aerodynamic backstool with ventilation and perforation in the upper part
- Extensive ventilation of the back can be equipped with water bag
- Opening for water hose is on the upper side from the hump
- Removable antibacterial lining
- Elactics insets
- Better temperature regulation, decreased sweating
- TPU D64 hard shells
- On shoulders, elbows and knees
- At the Moto2 world championship successfull tested
- Highly elastic, impact-resistant and light
- Good abrasiveness
- In combination with high-strenght polyamide-fibres
- Honeycomb structure in favour of lightness and from stability
- Impact-test are showing effective energy absorption structures from the honeycomb structure
- Elbow hard shell with interchangeable elbow grinder
- Stretchable neoprene- and meshinsets on the collar for better comfort
- Mobility and comfort because of elastic leather parts in lenght and also in width
- Large freedom to move in the lower back and also in the chest and arm area
- Stretchable Schoeller Keprotec-Stretch-Areas in sleeves and lateral front part
- Stretchable Schoeller Keprotec-Stretch-Areas in the rear knee area
- Comfortable carrying feeling in the boot
- Extreme resistant and comfortable ca. 1,2 mm cow leather or on request ca. 1,00 mm kangaroo leather
- Flexible Schoeller Key-Stretch pattern pieces in lateral front part, crotch area , sleeves and knee