Our Mithos custom leather suits were developed for use on the racetrack - today they are not only used by MotoGP racers, but also by leisure riders who spend time on their motorbike on the road. Nevertheless, the safety of every custom leather suit meets the highest safety standards. Thanks to first-class leather and the best manufacturing, the Mithos suits offer the best protection, even in the event of an accident. The following factors protect you in every situation - so that you always feel safe on the motorbike:
- Leather quality
Choose between cowhide or kangaroo leather, both of the best quality.
The individual leather parts of our custom leather suits are at least double-stitched. The leather is doubled at critical points, and the custom-made manufacturing also ensures the best fit. This means that the SAStec protectors, which are fitted inside the suit, always stay in the right place and protect knees, elbows, shoulders, hips and back.
We only use certified protectors that comply with the EN 1621-1 standard (or EN 1621-2 for back protectors). We use SAStec products as standard protectors. However, you can upgrade to Paramount protectors when ordering. You can find more information about the protectors in the shop.
In order to provide you with the best possible protection in lean angles, all our customised suits are supplied with sliders. Depending on the suit, these can be customised in colour.
- Individual fit
Whether you choose an individual design or a Mithos design, every suit is personally made to your measurements. This is the only way we can guarantee the best fit and thus the best safety.
- Individual design
Riding a motorbike is a passion - so of course you want your own personality to shine through on your suit. At Mithos, you can not only have your leather suit made to measure, but also have it designed according to your individual wishes. During the design process, you will of course be supported by our specialists, who are already looking forward to working with you to bring your personality, your logos and your favourite colours onto your leather suit.
- Optional airbag
Our suits are available in two different versions: with or without airbag. The Mithos leather suit RCP15 is delivered without airbag, with this suit model no airbag can be integrated afterwards. The model RCP18 has a preparation for airbag integration (techAIR). The airbag can of course also be directly applied as an option.
- Soft, ventilated and with temperfoam backed areas on the collarbone and on the side of the back area
- Interchangeable knee slider
- Double leather inserts at elbow, knees and buttocks
- SAS-TEC CP-1 chest protector, optional retrofittabe
- All seams at least twice sutile
- High quality and individual positionable
- According to standard, EN 1621-1 certified joint-protectors of SASTEC
- On shoulders, elbows, knees and back
- Strategic placed, seamless and individual developed perforation
- Aerodynamic backstool with ventilation and perforation in the upper part
- Extensive ventilation of the back can be equipped with water bag
- Opening for water hose is on the upper side from the hump
- Removable antibacterial lining
- Elactics insets
- Better temperature regulation, decreased sweating
- TPU D64 hard shells
- On shoulders, elbows and knees
- At the Moto2 world championship successfull tested
- Highly elastic, impact-resistant and light
- Good abrasiveness
- In combination with high-strenght polyamide-fibres
- Honeycomb structure in favour of lightness and from stability
- Impact-test are showing effective energy absorption structures from the honeycomb structure
- Elbow hard shell with interchangeable elbow grinder
- Stretchable neoprene- and meshinsets on the collar for better comfort
- Mobility and comfort because of elastic leather parts in lenght and also in width
- Large freedom to move in the lower back and also in the chest and arm area
- Stretchable Schoeller Keprotec-Stretch-Areas in sleeves and lateral front part
- Stretchable Schoeller Keprotec-Stretch-Areas in the rear knee area
- Comfortable carrying feeling in the boot
- Extreme resistant and comfortable ca. 1,2 mm cow leather or on request ca. 1,00 mm kangaroo leather
- Flexible Schoeller Key-Stretch pattern pieces in lateral front part, crotch area , sleeves and knee