The Mithos leather jackets, as well as any custom leather suits from Mithos Sport, are made of soft leather. This can be perforated in three different levels to ensure sufficient ventilation - whether for the use of the suit on the road or on the racetrack.
Our tailor-made leather jackets are additionally reinforced in the collarbone areas as well as on the sides in the back area. Double leather inserts, which can be cowhide or kangaroo leather, provide additional protection at the elbows and ensure maximum safety on the bike.
Mithos uses only certified protectors that protect the shoulders, elbows, knees and back. All protectors used can be individually positioned for optimal comfort and are also certified according to the EN 1621-1 standard.
Optimal temperature exchange
For optimal temperature exchange under the suit, Mithos uses strategically placed perforations, which are seamlessly integrated into the leather suit. In addition, each combi has a removable antibacterial lining and an aerodynamically designed back panel with ventilation. This regulates the temperature inside the suit and also minimizes sweating.
Mithos uses only extremely durable and comfortable cowhide or kangaroo leather. The cowhide has a thickness of approx. 1.2, the kangaroo leather is slightly thinner at approx. 1.0 mm.
Our Mithos motorcycle jackets are compatible with an airbag in the latest version. For more info on the available airbag models and the differences between race and street airbags, click here.
- Soft, ventilated and with temperfoam backed areas on the collarbone and on the side of the back area
- Interchangeable knee slider
- Double leather inserts at elbow, knees and buttocks
- SAS-TEC CP-1 chest protector, optional retrofittabe
- All seams at least twice sutile
- High quality and individual positionable
- According to standard, EN 1621-1 certified joint-protectors of SASTEC
- On shoulders, elbows, knees and back
- Strategic placed, seamless and individual developed perforation
- Aerodynamic backstool with ventilation and perforation in the upper part
- Extensive ventilation of the back can be equipped with water bag
- Opening for water hose is on the upper side from the hump
- Removable antibacterial lining
- Elactics insets
- Better temperature regulation, decreased sweating
- TPU D64 hard shells
- On shoulders, elbows and knees
- At the Moto2 world championship successfull tested
- Highly elastic, impact-resistant and light
- Good abrasiveness
- In combination with high-strenght polyamide-fibres
- Honeycomb structure in favour of lightness and from stability
- Impact-test are showing effective energy absorption structures from the honeycomb structure
- Elbow hard shell with interchangeable elbow grinder
- Stretchable neoprene- and meshinsets on the collar for better comfort
- Mobility and comfort because of elastic leather parts in lenght and also in width
- Large freedom to move in the lower back and also in the chest and arm area
- Stretchable Schoeller Keprotec-Stretch-Areas in sleeves and lateral front part
- Stretchable Schoeller Keprotec-Stretch-Areas in the rear knee area
- Comfortable carrying feeling in the boot
- Extreme resistant and comfortable ca. 1,2 mm cow leather or on request ca. 1,00 mm kangaroo leather
- Flexible Schoeller Key-Stretch pattern pieces in lateral front part, crotch area , sleeves and knee